PhotoShoot: Cover Shoot w/ Brooklyn Designer Barbara Campbell In The City For A Shopping Day!!

Good Morning! 

Here's me in #Chelsea in New York, in the city on a beautiful day as seen in this photo.  Heading next to @fishseddy, #fishseddy for my studio photoshoot shopping day in manhattan!! 









Loving this @fishseddy Chelsea store in manhattan #fishseddy #handcrafted , display gloves... Customer service great! Return policy ok... amazing male sale person!!! Point-of-sale fabulous! 



#fishseddy near New York, NY

Fishs Eddy


www.fishseddy.com
4.0
236 Google reviews
889 Broadway
New York
(212) 420-9020


P.S. As seen wearing my handmade jewelry & handbag and my new beautiful black long blouse. Something new.. I designed clothing in my Crown Heights studio in Brooklyn, this week available #instudioonly

Loving it in N.Y.C

Barbara,
xo

Comments