An Artist Grows In Brooklyn::Part 1. New Brooklyn:Must-See! Made In Brooklyn-Best One-of-a-Kind Handbags 2013 Fashion Bag Line by BCNYC for Barbara Campbell Accessories of Barbara Campbell Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215-Fashion Accessories Design Studio - Making "Made In Brooklyn" Product made just for you!




Welcome, my new and current readers, 

I am getting closer to a new year called "2013"and if you don't know it yet ,  it's going to be beautiful year! 


Many of you,  my readers have been reading my blog post for a few years now,  many from United States, Russia, Thailand, United Kingdom, Germany, Venezuela and many from BROOKLYN, NYC - and I want to thank you all so much for reading and sharing my handcrafted - fashion brooklyn accessories blog.

Just sharing my accessories blog has been growing in readership and if you are new to my blog,  I am so happy I connected with you and I am looking forward to your comments via my accessories blog posts. 

Barbara Campbell  (as seen) I am in my Fashion Brooklyn Studio starting a new year in the fashion accessories industry and joining a vibrant Brooklyn community of great artists and designers, building a community of MADE IN BROOKLYN amazing products.

I am in my Fashion Brooklyn Studio starting a new year in the fashion accessories industry and joining a vibrant Brooklyn community of great artists and designers, building a community of MADE IN BROOKLYN amazing products.

See MADE IN BROOKLYN amazing handmade products by Barbara Campbell Accessories-jewelry-handbags

I look forward to connecting with my new and current readers. As I encourage you to learn more about my mission, what I do and be part of my unique art and craft style/life, which continues to evolve from simple to edgy style on the streets of Brooklyn, NYC. You may think how can you be part of my art and craft style, that's easy,  as artists we all need a community of lovely people who want us to succeed in our craft, made in america, and this can be done easily for example: 1) reading my post blog when you can, 2) tweeting my blog stories and 3) sharing this blog post with your communities (Facebook) of friends and family around the world. That's what social media is all about and it can be fun and a powerful tool to help an artist like myself and others to share their arts/designs across the world.

Brooklyn Where We Create Inside The Designer's Studio - Made In Brooklyn Handmade Products!

Fashion Brooklyn:Leather Handbags Handmade By Barbara Campbell Accessories, Made In Brooklyn - www.barbaracampbellnyc.com


Fashion Brooklyn Brand:Barbara Campbell Accessories Jewelry and Handbags New York Logo


Now.. Please let me re-introduce myself... I am an Independent Designer from Park Slope, Brooklyn, My name is Barbara Campbell
An Artist Grows In Brooklyn! Barbara Campbell of Barbara Campbell New York-BCNYC- Handbags and Jewelry::Fashion Brooklyn Studio::

An artist grows in Brooklyn - as see sewing handmade one-of-a-kind women's leather handbags in her Park Slope Design Studio in Brooklyn!

Today Inside the fashion brooklyn studio: it's my production day #1, sketching and selecting fabrics, my passion for fashion, handmade craftsmanship and unique creation continue to be strong and I am excited to share my exciting trendy styles and accessories that will keep you on the edge of fashion in 2013. (See my new lookbook)  As a handbag designer (Barbara Campbell-Artist Bio) I created my latest patterns for my new line of women's leather handbags which are all made right here in my fashion accessories design studio in the heart of park slope brooklyn, NY 11215. 

I don't know if today you are looking for a great bag?  But If you are looking for a special, unique - "the it bag" or an "on the edge fashion brooklyn bag" cool, sexy forward big leather bag and or a deconstructed leather style for a great price for yourself or thinking about gifting made-to-order for a personalized gift for a friend or girlfriend? I have great news,  I can design for you a great handbag and make it just for you! (See my Designs)


Now.. Please let me re-introduce myself... I am an Independent Designer, My name is Barbara Campbell - I am Brooklyn www.barbaracampbellnyc.com handmade designs.Now if you are looking for an in-person in-studio shopping by appointment only. I can offer 30% off for first time customers new to my fashion quality women's accessories brand "Made In Brooklyn".


OUR PARK SLOPE FASHION BROOKLYN DESIGN STUDIO HOURS OPENING SOON...
For more information Barbara Campbell Accessories 123 7th Avenue Suite 132 Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Tel. (646) 391-5356 Or via: Email:barbaracampbellnyc@gmail.com to set up a meeting. Till then find me via: twitter.com @BC_Accessories 
#Shopping #Leather #Handbags #BarbaraCampbell #Handmade #Fashion #Brooklyn  #Accessories #Park Slope #Brooklyn, #NY #Design #Studiohttp://barbaracampbellnyc.com

Comments