Attention Gals... Women... Girls... Meet Fashion Forward Emerging Accessories Designer of Jewelry & Handbags SPOTLIGHTED - Barbara Campbell, Park Slope Brooklyn, NYC Base #SmallBiz Owner- Latest Collection, Buzzing - Love It!!!




Barbara Campbell launched her line in the fall of 2007. In just a few short months the line has become a big hit with celebrity beauty maven Mally Roncal, and Eyewitness News Anchor, Lori Stokes, who purchased her pieces at an ultra chic boutique in Amagansett, NY.



What designs sell season after season?


Definitely my Black and Gold Jewelry Collection! It’s unique, hand-crafted with vintage buttons, mixed-metal, leather, gold-filled and semi-precious stones.




What’s coming next for the spring?


My latest pieces are extremely detailed. This collection is for those that really appreciate the details that can charm the imagination when looked at closely. My favorite in this collection is "Midnight Star". It’s handcrafted with recycled leather, gold 14-karat vermeil and an eye-catching round clasp. ($85 to $300, depending on style).





What’s the staple of your designs?


I always take great care in choosing my materials- my choices of stones, which include amethyst, geode, crystal and onyx, are carefully selected based on their natural shapes. I don’t polish or mold the stones, I choose to preserve their natural shape and like to hang them from delicate 14K gold filled and sterling silver.




The line ranges from $45-$300.





FOR MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL: INFO@BARBARACAMPBELLNYC.COM

Comments