East Meets South in the Hamptons...


Barbara Campbell Accessories Available at Malia Mills East Hampton New Location.


Now you can shop in Malia Mills East Hampton new store. Joining the Southampton store, Malia Mills East Hampton opened on May 23rd on Main Street. Barbara Campbell  Jewelry will be available at both of these chic boutiques. I witnessed the new opening as I was eating candy I purchased at Dylan's, across the street (owned by fashionista Dylan Lauren, daughter of Ralph Lauren) So ladies get ready to shop for your swimwear and my jewelry accessories at Malia Mills in East Hampton. Can't come out to the Hampton's don't worry Malia Mills stores are also in NYC.

Don't forget to mention you read it on my blog.

Happy Shopping...

For all store locations visit their site: http://www.maliamills.com/

Comments