TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR... THE STUDIO IS NOW OPEN!

I can barely contain my excitement over my new studio in Crown Heights! Come with me on a little tour of the space... 
On display in the main room are items from my current collection and exclusive, one-of-a-kind pieces found only in the studio.  In addition to jewelry, you’ll find handmade leather handbags, clutches, cross-bodies, chained pouches, and vests.  Visitors can browse these items or find inspiration for a custom piece... And while you're here, let’s talk about modifying a design to perfectly suit your style!
I can start drafting some ideas for your personalized piece at my work desk, where I keep my favorite tools, materials, patterns, inspiration boards, and samples. I love creating here, amongst my other designs – drawing inspiration from them, and from the collection of books, photos, and tchotchkes I’ve collected over the years.
And while we collaborate or you shop, you can also make yourself comfortable in the lounge or help yourself to a beverage at the bar!  I love AND draw tons of motivation from my vintage porcelain glove molds from Fishs Eddy in NYC.  They remind me to appreciate my hands and create something with them everyday!
Downstairs is my production room, where the greater part of my creative process is carried out by hand. This space will also accommodate group or private jewelry making classes (coming soon!). 
Back upstairs is my beautiful, light-filled, multi-cultural hair studio.  Here I treat my hair clients to an exclusive moment in a warm, welcoming, and private environment with a high-end feel. I specialize in fresh, natural looking, custom, ethnically diverse hairpieces that can add volume, length, or color, and are either easily removable or styled for a more permanent look. I really enjoy transforming my clients' looks to suit their desires in this new, chic, sophisticated space! For more information on my hair services or to book an appointment for a consultation, click here.
I am lucky to have a gorgeous outdoor space, which visitors to my studio can enjoy while taking a break from shopping or picking up an accessory.  
I look forward to seeing you and your friends or family at the studio!
For more information about my studio or to book a private tour or shopping experience for you and your friends, click here

Comments