THE NEW AND IMPROVED BARBARA CAMPBELL NYC


WELCOME, my urban gypsies and breezy beauties, to my newly redesigned web space, where I hope you can learn a little more about me, what inspires my work, upcoming events, and of course, to see and shop for my signature, high-quality, handmade jewelry and accessories! I’m so excited about this step. For me, nothing promotes positivity and creativity like a fresh new look and feel.

Find your perfect Barbara Campbell piece in my new online store, learn more about my custom hair enhancement services, and book some time at my newly renovated artist studio where you can enjoy an exclusive shopping experience and chat with me about custom pieces just for you!

What’s next for me? I’ll be blogging about Barbara Campbell news and up-coming events, my favorite things to do in Brooklyn, Hamptons hot spots, community outreach, and so much more. I look forward to everything that’s next and hope to see you along the way!

P.S. I didn't do this alone! I have many people to thank for making me looks so good! Please check out my site credits page and give them all some love!

Comments