Prospect Heights, Brooklyn: **Please let me introduce to you and present Barbara Campbell NYC new custom leathergoods fashion line. My studio life full of history... Before I moved to Crown Heights I wonder where I would set up my fashion design studio! And now... here I am in the heart of Crown Heights!

Dear Readers,

TheBarbaraCampbellCollection 


**Please let me introduce to you and present my new custom leather goods fashion lineMy studio life full of history... Before I moved to crown heights I wonder where I would set up my fashion design studio! And now... here I am in the heart of #crownheights, as seen in this the process how its made Barbara Campbell #street wear, #street style handmade accessories and it's new addition to the collection of fashion-forward #handbags, made by hand in the studio @barbaracampbellnyc - my friends of crown heights thanks you for all the local support as a young designer

This week In The Studio,





My friends it's about to be a cool fashion week!!! 

Barbara Campbell Collection #Brooklyn #emergingdesigners2014 , Xo 

www.barbaracampbellnyc.com/process

P.S. see you at BC flagship shop location in Prospect Heights - soon!

Comments