In the studio w/designer & the artist Barbara Campbell "running a fashion design studio in the heart of Crown Heights -it's an energizing community! "Here I am sharing my #studiolife, just finishing setting up my Brooklyn made production w/ leather swatches trims & lots of threads - passionate about clothing design, accessories, fashion design and draping w/ my new mannequin - all cool handmade design -madeinbrooklyn. -emerging designers 2014 -at barbaracampbellnyc.com







#Inthestudio w/ designer & the artist Barbara Campbell "running a fashion design studio in the heart of Crown Heights - it's an energizing community! " Here I am sharing my #studiolife, just finishing setting up my Brooklyn made production w/ leather swatches trims & lots of threads - passionate about clothing design,  accessories,  fashion design and draping w/ my new mannequin - all cool handmade design - madeinbrooklyn. - emerging designers 2014 - @barbaracampbellnyc.com visit my website for more information or to book an appointment.

Comments