BARBARA’S BROOKLYN: VIVA LA CHAVELAS!



Quickly becoming a favorite on my growing list of Crown Heights hot spots is the super friendly, fun, and authentic Mexican Restaurant Chavelas. And Hallelujah! It’s only a few blocks from my studio! This colorfully tiled and tin-ceilinged eatery boasts an amazing $2 taco Happy Hour, not to mention truly delicious draft sangria. I consider it my “Cheers” since I adore the amazing staff and am greeted by name, because really, what feels better than such a sense of warmth and community in our awesome, ever evolving neighborhood? I look forward to bringing friends and clients here for a cocktail or hosting a beautiful event where I can display some of my new designs in this cool, colorful, and sophisticated atmosphere. Stay tuned!

I can certainly see some of Chavelas’ eclectic, boho chic clientele rocking a BC bag or bracelet, can’t you?

Chavelas
736 Franklin Ave. (at Sterling)
Crown Heights, Brooklyn
(718) 622-3100

Comments