Accessories Designer... A Special Small Request Feature: Day 1, Working on mom baby bags: inside the design studio, I am designing a pink pouch for kids / babies, holds milk bottle + cell phone + keys - made-to-order: handmade made in Park Slope, Brooklyn 11215


Day 01 
Selecting a soft bright baby color, designing a made-to-order custom-made
 pattern, finishing cut with trim and sewing it - and it looks fabulous!!! 
Cool pouch for a happy fashionista mom - who loves her baby.


End of Day 01 With Accessories Designer of Baby Bag Designer Barbara Campbell

Day 1, It was a beautiful day!!! Most of my customers are women and many have family with kids and they love ordering from me my accessories of fashion forward edgy jewelry and unique detail handbags also sold in boutiques in Brooklyn and The Hampton but recently they have asked me to design for them baby bags! I said OMG that would be fun and it has... It's Day 01. Working on mom baby bags (see me above) : inside my design studio, I am designing a pink pouch for kids / babies, holds milk bottle + cell phone + keys - made-to-order: handmade made in Park Slope, Brooklyn 11215

To learn a bit more about your locally accessories designer please visit my main website for my bio and my product and services page at http://barbaracampbellnyc.com.  - Mothers are the best in the world! Happy mom's day! + Congratulation on your new baby girl! xo


Baby Pouch 

Comments