[PRESS] NEW YORK BEACON NEWSPAPER, September 22, 2011- Hyatt doors open for Fashion Night Out- Designer Barbara Campbell


See me - Barbara Campbell [on page 32 of the New York Beacon Newspaper]


Good Morning, How's everybody doing on this beautiful day? My dear friend just email me press I received from Fashion Night Out. I am so happy about it I wanted to share with all of you my readers ... NEW YORK BEACON, September 22, 2011- Hyatt doors open for Fashion Night Out- DesignerBarbara Campbell proudly displays her magnificent jewelry at the Hyatt Hotel during 2011 Fashion Night Out celebration. [Seen on page 32] Plus Socialites Simo Doe and her sister Jeris Cole were among the thousands in attendance during 2011 Fashion Night Out celebration. The production was a Myrdith Leon McCormack and Sandra Martin Production. (Photos by Ronnie Wright) http://www.newyorkbeacon.net/files/be1837.pdf 


P.S. I thank you all who came to the event and purchased my unique jewelry and handbags:) 


For more information on my accessories please visit:http://www.barbaracampbellnyc.com/ to view my latest collection, thank you for your support. 


Barbara Campbell xo

Comments