How I Discovered “Shustir.com”- An Entrepreneur’s Point of View….

As seen on shustir.com -Barbara Campbell Jewelry http://www.barbaracampbellnyc.com/

As an entrepreneur, with old-fashioned classic marketing practices (I still use pens, paper & stamps to “snail” mail my clients for marketing my business) it has been a challenge to convert to the new age of social media and the Internet. You don’t know which social media works, or what online shopping store to trust with your personal information, or that it’s even a real business.

I am going to give you an example… I do like reading my New York Times, especially on Sunday, where I can pull out my styles section and keep up to date with the latest trends in NYC. But what I really love to do is walk to my nearest local news stand on Union Street in Park Slope, Brooklyn and pick-up and select the best press newspaper and look forward to reading it because it was written by real reporters who care about giving you the facts. It scares me how many new papers are closing and are going online. But for many, “hard copy” brings the comfort of continuing to read a reliable paper that they trust with real reports that gives them real news…

That’s what Shustir is to me as an online marketplace for consumers to buy from small businesses, professionals and entrepreneurs. I like to say “Real people with real products & services”. When I was first told about a new online community, by Cody McBurnett, principal at Cody McBurnett Marketing and Design and editor-in-chief at OMFGstlye.com, an online magazine, I just knew this was something special I wanted to be a part of.

I believe in referrals, so when I got a great referral to Shustir it eased my concerns about getting involved with a new online community. As an entrepreneur running a small business I constantly work on my outreach all the time, to communicate my products and services to my target market audience.

So, one night after dinner and after walking my dog, I decided to log on to Shustir.com and to my surprise I insistently loved it! I loved what their mission stands for and I loved the layout of the site. I couldn’t let my excitement get the best of me so I continued to explore the site and review their services.

One of the main services they provide is to increase your Web Presence with a VIRTUAL STOREFRONT.

One of the most important rules for business owners is to keep-good-records and keeping your overhead low. This is the rule I apply when I am considering a new venture. So when I consider Shustir.com, which has provided me with a platform to promote and showcase my products and services, it was a must-have-to-join Shustir.com.

If you are considering joining the Shustir.com online community today or planning on opening your virtual storefront on Shustir.com, do so and come by and visit my profile page on Shustir.com -click the link http://www.shustir.com/users/view/14356  and view my Accessories products and services, see my favorites and become a fan of Barbara Campbell Accessories on Shustir.com.

Check out http://www.shustir.com/ today!

Written by, Barbara Campbell Entrepreneur: CEO, Creative Director and Designer at Barbara Campbell Accessories. info@barbaracampbellnyc.com | http://www.barbaracampbellnyc.com/

Comments