Barbara Campbell Goes to Fort Greene


Accessories designer Barbara Campbell and fashion designer Courtney Washington at his chic boutique in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. Photo contesy of Ricky Starr
On my day trip to Fort Greene I came across amazing stores that I have not discovered, cool people, great restaurants and very, very chic boutiques. But my favorite of all was Courtney Washington's Boutique. What I love about this innovative and style savvy New York-based fashion designer is the way he incorporates his materials of cotton, linen and his personal favourite 'pucker' fabric which I love as well. I couldn't help myself and purchased one of his original designs which incorporates the "pucker" fabric. I now love it so much because it's white which is my favorite summer color and requires no "ironing" and being on the road and traveling to find my next inspiration for my jewelry collection, I will not need an iron on my next trip to Montauk. Check out his designs at http://courtneywashingtonstore.com/


Comments